2014 ATVMX Pro License Application
1. All riders participating in any on-track activities (e.g., practice, qualifying, racing, etc.) must have a valid AMA Pro Racing and/or FIM World Championship Motocross license of the appropriate classification and be officially entered in the event. An AMA Pro Racing License includes an AMA membership.
2. There are two types of AMA ATVMX Pro Motocross licenses available: Season and Single Event licenses.
3. Obtaining an ATVMX License is a 2-step process:
Step 1: Complete the online portion of the application below.
Step 2: Forward the required documents to AMA Pro Racing, complete with proper signatures and notarizations.
4. Step 2 documents must be received by AMA Pro Racing no later than 30 days prior to your first event of the season. License applications will only be approved in advance and will not be accepted or approved at an event.
5. Upon receipt, AMA Pro Racing will confirm that all information has been completed correctly. Processing delays are typically a result of incomplete paperwork.
6. Upon approval, a competition number will be issued, and your information forwarded to MX Sports for issuance of the license.
7. Licenses will be available for pickup at all ATVMX Motocross events. Licenses will not be mailed. You must show a photo ID in order to pickup a credential.
STEP 1: ATVMX Pro License Rider Information
STEP 2: Required Documents to be sent to AMA Pro Racing, Florida
Complete all forms clearly. Do not leave any information blank. Forms are editable.
1. 2014 AMA Pro Racing ATVMX License Application
2. 2014 AMA Pro Racing ATVMX License Payment Form
3. AMA Pro Racing Membership Terms And Conditions
4. 2014 Annual Participant Release, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement. Form must be signed and notarized.
5. 2014 MXS Adult All-Event Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement. Form MUST be signed and notarized.
6. Mail completed forms to AMA Pro Racing directly to the below address. DO NOT mail forms to MX Sports. Faxed and/or e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
New Applicants: Include an Original or Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate. If you would like your Birth Certificate returned, include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Foreign Riders: Attach a Start Permission Release and Certification from your home licensing federation.
Attn: Membership Services Doris Pitts
525 Fentress Blvd, Ste B. (386) 492-1014
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding your application or event registration email us by CLICKING HERE, or contact us at 304.284.0101.